Carellan has the PFAFF Powerquilter-P3 and Quilt Artist II set up on The Inspira iQuilt Frame in store and we do daily rental of the system so you can quilt your quilt. Barb is there to help you set up and either quilt free motion or make use of the automatic Quilt Artist II. It is possible to do a large size quilt in a day (10:00AM – 5:30PM). Call the store to book a time.
Rules for using the Longarm:
- Your quilt top, batting, and backing are separate. Please no pinning or hand basting.
- Your backing is 6” bigger than your quilt top on all sides.
- Batting shuld be 2″-3″ bigger than the quilt top.
- You can bring your own batting and thread or purchase in store.
- Please make sure all seams are well pressed both on your quilt top and backing. If you are pressing in one direction, the seams should be pressed to the right.
- If necessary press your batting to remove any wrinkles.
- Bring a lunch.